How to Root Samsung Galaxy E5 Duos SM-E500H – Smart phones Samsung Galaxy E5 Duos SM-E500H already using the Android operating system v4.4.4 (KitKat). Samsung Galaxy E5 is powered by a processor powerful Quad-core has a speed of 1.2 GHz. Vendor Samsung uses 1.5 GB of RAM on the Samsung Galaxy E5, so that the functioning of the kitchen runway Samsung Galaxy E5 can work optimally.
Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy E5 has a camera, the primary resolution, quite large: 8 MP, the equivalent of 3264 x 2448 pixels and has been supported by the features autofocus camera is used to detect the focal signal of the object about to be targeted and volition alone be focussed to a focal point, LED flash will help, the electrical flow lighting users Samsung Galaxy E5 was taking pictures in depression light or at night, Geo–tagging feature to determine the place and time when the image capture takes place, touch focus means that the user can laid the Samsung Galaxy E5 fikus point to accommodate his own, Face Detection to let on faces so that later the images clearly visible face, That brief specifications of Samsung Galaxy E5 – E500M. How to Root Samsung Galaxy E5 follows below:
- Make certain the battery is at to the lowest degree 60% to create the tutorial this root.
- Enable USB Debugging, do I become to the menu Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging check.
- Download file Root
How to Root Samsung Milky Way E5:
- Turn off Handphone you.
- Entered into download mode, how to press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power for 5-8 seconds.
- In download mode later on you will see a warning triangle are yellow press button, Volume Up to continue.
- Open the Odin application in PC (which was downloaded earlier along with root file).
- Connect your device to PC.
- If connected then will display a message ADDED in message box of Odin, if not check that drivers have been installed correctly or not.
- After that click button PDA in Odin, then locate the file CF–Auto–Root.tar (which was downloaded earlier)
- Then click the Start button.
- Wait until the process finishes running, less than about 30 to 1 minutes.
- After the process is complete it volition display a notification in Odin mark Green Box with the writing PASS.
- After the reboot Handphone,you.
- Unplug Samsung E5 your from a PC.
- After power up checks on the menu, whether it has been installed application SuperSU. If you lot already meant the rooting process successfully.
- Check using the Root Checker application Samsung Galaxy E5 To ensure you‘ve actually succeeded in the root.