How to downgrade lollipop to kitkat on zenfone half-dozen A600CG / A601CG – For users of either the Asus Zenfone half-dozen A601CG A600CG or less satisfied alongside lollipop android features, in addition to already update it. Do non worry y’all tin however restore it dorsum to kitkat version that is past times doing the downgrade to the OTA file. You tin follow these steps to downgrade lollipop -langkahnya to kitkat.
How to Downgrade Lollipop to KitKat Asus Zenfone 6
- Turn get-go MTP (Settings => Storage => Tap the USB icon beside correct corner => Enable MTP). Then connect Zenfone half-dozen to PC alongside USB cable.
- Move the downgrade V220.127.116.11 OTA file which y’all convey downloaded into the internal retentiveness zenfone 6
- Disconnect the USB cable, in addition to and then volition popular upward / notification concerning data organisation upgrades.
- After the procedure is complete, zenfone half-dozen volition reboot automatically in addition to create a manufactory reset.
- Reconnect zenfone half-dozen to the PC using USB cable.
- Then motility the file OTA, downgrade V18.104.22.168 that y’all convey downloaded into the internal retentiveness zenfone 6.
- After the process, downgrade is completed, zenfone half-dozen volition supply to an automatic reboot in addition to perform a manufactory reset.
- to ensure procedure downgrade successfully. Please cheque the version firmware zenfone half-dozen past times going to Settings => About => Software Information => Build Number. If successful zenfone firmware version y’all should plough into V22.214.171.124 version.